- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
- Ex-Secret Service agent seeking Md. seat: Everyone’s a ‘de facto criminal’ now
- New prosthetic hand technology lets amputees feel again
- Child killed, 4 injured in Idaho elementary school bus crash
- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
New England Patriots
Latest New England Patriots Items
NFL training camps are beckoning and kickoff for the real games is not far behind.
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell and NFLPA head DeMaurice Smith met again Thursday, expanding talks on a pro football labor deal for the first time this week to include owners and players.
With training camps set to open in another month, NFL owners and players will resume negotiations next week, hoping to build on recent talks, two people familiar with the discussions told The Associated Press on Friday.
Round 4 of the "secret" negotiations is over. Round 5 is coming soon _ perhaps to a suburban locale near you.
A sense of urgency fills the NFL owners' meetings Tuesday as they discuss progress made in recent talks with the players.
The Boston Bruins are making their celebratory trip through city streets with hundreds of thousands of fans crowding sidewalks to see them _ and the Stanley Cup _ in a rolling rally honoring the NHL champions.
The NFL is investigating the reported investment by at least 25 NFL players in an Alabama casino that has been shut down, a business venture that might have run afoul of league rules.
The Stanley Cup glistened in the morning sun, the nearly 35-pound symbol of NHL supremacy raised high over the head of 255-pound Zdeno Chara.
Boston police reported several arrests but few serious incidents as Bruins fans reveled in the team's first Stanley Cup championship in nearly four decades. Precautions taken Wednesday allowed the city to avoid the violence and destruction that have plagued past sports celebrations.