- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
New England Sports Ventures
Latest New England Sports Ventures Items
English soccer team Liverpool says Tom Werner will replace Martin Broughton as the club's chairman beginning next Wednesday.
Liverpool owner John Henry pledged Friday to strengthen his squad rather than allow top players to leave the struggling Premier League club.
Kasey Kahne will finish this season driving for Red Bull Racing, a move made possible when Richard Petty Motorsports granted him an early release, presumably to dump the remainder of his contract.
John Henry has cautioned that his Boston Red Sox ownership group will not throw cash at reviving fallen English giant Liverpool.
Liverpool's new American owners are watching their first match since completing the takeover of the club.
Liverpool players met John Henry and New England Sports Ventures executives on Saturday, a day after the group won a courtroom fight for ownership of the relegation-threatened team.
Liverpool players met their new owner Saturday as attention turned from the long and bitter boardroom fight to the fortunes of the relegation-threatened team.
As the bitter fight over Liverpool prepared to resume in a Texas court, Boston Red Sox owner John Henry vowed Friday to fight a "last desperate attempt" by the owners to hang onto the Premier League club and block his takeover.
Liverpool's owners are withdrawing their Texas court order blocking the sale of the Premier League club but could still find a way to stop the proposed 300 million pound ($476 million) takeover by the owners of the Boston Red Sox.