- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - New Hampshire Motor Speedway
New Hampshire Motor Speedway is a road course, which includes much of the oval. - Source: Wikipedia
One of the Japanese community’s most revered celebratory traditions, the lighting and floating of paper sky lanterns, faces a doomed fate as a national organization of firefighters says they’re too dangerous and should be banned.One of the Japanese community's most revered celebratory traditions, the lighting and floating of paper sky lanterns, faces a doomed fate as a national organization of firefighters says they're too dangerous and should be banned.
NASCAR will return the Truck Series to Gateway Motorsports Park and New Hampshire Motor Speedway as part of a 22-race schedule next season.
He followed his win in the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship opener at Chicagoland with his series-high seventh victory of the season. Kenseth made his 500th career start and built a 14-point lead over Busch before the series shifts to Dover.
Greg Biffle could offer Matt Kenseth one tip for the Chase.
Juan Pablo Montoya considered staying in NASCAR and making the jump to Furniture Row Racing.
Stripped of his Chase spot, then his sponsorship, Martin Truex Jr. is now in a hasty scramble to find a ride.
Michael Waltrip Racing is almost becoming a regular with the Victory Lane celebrations.
Morgan Shepherd gave NASCAR its own version of Old-Timers' Day at New Hampshire.
Brian Vickers pulled into the lead late and took off on the green-white-checkered finish to win Sunday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway.
It doesn't have quite the ring of worst to first. Jimmie Johnson will certainly take worst to sixth.
Kurt Busch has lost rides with top teams. He's paid the price for losing his cool more times than anyone in NASCAR can count.
Joey Logano has launched the Joey Logano Foundation to help deserving people in race communities.
Brad Keselowski turned a lap of 135.922 mph to set a track record and win the pole at New Hampshire Motor Speedway.
Kevin Harvick was stuck in a rut after so many empty seasons chasing a championship with Richard Childress Racing.
The New Hampshire Motor Speedway will honor and welcome first responders from the Boston Marathon bombings and the Newtown school shootings at the July 14 New Hampshire 301.