- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - New Hampshire State Police
The New Hampshire State Police is a state police agency within the Department of Safety of the U.S. state of New Hampshire. Police employees of the State Police are ex officio constables and have the primary role of patrolling the state highways, enforcing the laws and regulations of the highway and motor vehicles, and regulations relating to the transportation of hazardous materials. The jurisdiction of the State Police is limited to toll roads, interstate highways and towns or cities under 3,000 people. - Source: Wikipedia
New Hampshire State Police have identified a motorcyclist who was killed in a crash on Interstate 93.
New Hampshire State Police say a motorcyclist has been killed in a crash on Interstate 93.
New Hampshire State Police say a 62-year-old Deering woman is dead after the SUV she was driving collided head-on with a fire truck.