- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
New Hampshire Union
Latest New Hampshire Union Items
A man was arrested after reportedly assaulting two people, including a police officer, at a gun control rally in front of the New Hampshire state Capitol Tuesday.
The New Hampshire city of Keene is suing "Robin Hood and His Merry Men" — a group that has made a name for itself by putting coins in people's parking meters before parking enforcement agents can slap them with a ticket.
The polls show Republican voters in New Hampshire seem to prefer Mitt Romney in the presidential election, but earlier this month, the state's largest paper issued a high-profile endorsement of his chief rival, Newt Gingrich.
New Hampshire's largest newspaper on Sunday endorsed former House Speaker Newt Gingrich in the 2012 GOP presidential race, signaling that former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney isn't the universal favorite and potentially resetting the contest before the state's leadoff primary Jan. 10.
IndyCar racing won't be returning next year to the New Hampshire Motor Speedway.