- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
- North Korea warns South: We’ll attack ‘without warning’
New Hampshire Union
Latest New Hampshire Union Items
New Hampshire's largest newspaper on Sunday endorsed former House Speaker Newt Gingrich in the 2012 GOP presidential race, signaling that former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney isn't the universal favorite and potentially resetting the contest before the state's leadoff primary Jan. 10.
IndyCar racing won't be returning next year to the New Hampshire Motor Speedway.
With no clear front-runner in the Republican field, New Hampshire's first debate of the primary campaign season on Monday will provide a platform for all of the candidates to introduce — in some cases reintroduce — themselves to voters and to begin to lay out the reasons why they are a cut above the rest of the pack.
Yes, there are limits, even in the blogosphere. The satirical political blog Wonkette.com has offered a formal apology from writer Jack Stuef and deleted his recent posting about Trig Palin.