- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Planning for the last attack doesn't make Americans safer
Topic - New Jersey Democratic State Committee
The New Jersey Democratic State Committee (NJDSC) is the New Jersey state affiliate of the United States Democratic Party. - Source: Wikipedia
One of New Jersey's most powerful Democrats is standing behind Gov. Chris Christie as the Republican's administration deals with scandal.
Five years after R. Allen Stanford's investment companies collapsed in an infamous multibillion-dollar Ponzi scheme, records show that the receiver charged with recouping money for victims still is chasing a long list of politicians.
Philadelphia's two largest newspapers were sold Monday for the fourth time in six years, this time for about $55 million to a group of investors led by New Jersey Democratic Party boss George E. Norcross III.