- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - New Jersey Devils
Notre Dame's Jewell Loyd pulled an Atlantic Coast Conference championship cap over her head.
Jewell Loyd scored 18 of her 26 points in the second half, and No. 2 Notre Dame capped its perfect first run through the Atlantic Coast Conference by beating No. 10 Duke 69-53 on Sunday night in the league tournament final.
When in crunch time, Oregon State wants Roberto Nelson to have the ball.
Diamond DeShields nearly guided No. 13 North Carolina to its first three-game season sweep of No. 10 Duke in six years.
Three days after being traded to the New Jersey Devils, Tuomo Ruutu had one of those storybook games against his former Carolina Hurricanes teammates.
The Detroit Red Wings surely liked what they saw of their new top line Friday night.
Martin Brodeur never had to make a decision on whether to waive his no-trade clause with the New Jersey Devils.
The NHL reduced its penalty against the New Jersey Devils on Thursday for signing Ilya Kovalchuk in 2010.
Brea Elmore scored 20 points to lead Redan to a 63-53 win Thursday over Columbus in the GHSA Class AAAA girls state championship.
The New Jersey Devils have acquired left wing Tuomo Ruutu from Carolina Hurricanes for center Andrei Loktionov and a conditional third-round pick in 2017.
Mike Krzyzewski may have poured too much emotion into No. 4 Duke's trip to Wake Forest.
Oregon extended its winning streak to six games Tuesday night, and for the fourth time during that stretch, the Ducks beat a team they previously couldn't.
Martin Brodeur is staying with the New Jersey Devils.
Martin Brodeur has been the masked face of the New Jersey Devils for 20 years.
Two days after being a healthy scratch against Buffalo, Matt Nieto had the perfect response for San Jose Sharks coach Todd McLellan.