- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- African leader cancels trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag when Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - New Jersey Devils
The NHL's all-time leader in wins and shutouts remains unsigned, but Martin Brodeur is still hoping to play one more season.
Lewis Katz, a self-made man who built his fortune in New York parking lots, billboards and cable TV, and went on to buy the NBA's New Jersey Nets, NHL's New Jersey Devils and The Philadelphia Inquirer, died in a weekend plane crash. He was 72.
Reaction to the death of Lewis Katz, 72, Philadelphia Inquirer co-owner and former owner of the NBA's New Jersey Nets and the NHL's New Jersey Devils among other enterprises. He was one of seven people killed Saturday in a fiery plane crash in Massachusetts.
The New Jersey Devils' Jaromir Jagr, Carolina Hurricanes' Manny Malhotra and New York Rangers' Dominic Moore are the finalists for the Masterton Trophy.
Jaromir Jagr has decided to remain with the New Jersey Devils for another year.
After missing the playoffs for the second straight season and for the third time in four, New Jersey Devils president and general manager Lou Lamoriello wanted to take a step back to ponder the future rather than rip off a list of changes that the franchise needed to get back to the postseason.
Pete DeBoer is keeping his job as coach of the New Jersey Devils despite missing the playoffs in two straight seasons.
Standing on the podium after what might have been his final game of his record-setting, 20-year career with the New Jersey Devils, Martin Brodeur's eyes welled with tears when he was asked to explain his emotions.
Once Martin Brodeur and the New Jersey Devils got to the shootout against the New York Islanders they were doomed.
Television analyst Glenn "Chico" Resch says he is retiring from the New Jersey Devils broadcast booth after 18 years.
Already eliminated from the playoff race, the Ottawa Senators are still playing to win games.
For seven years, Miikka Kiprusoff was a constant in net for the Calgary Flames. Karri Ramo might be the next in line.
Marek Zidlicky's shot hit a teammate, then the post. It spun in front of the net, and took a left turn across the goal line.
The New Jersey Devils know the odds are against them as they chase a playoff spot in the Eastern Conference. Their latest win preserved their chances.
The Capitals were one play away from beating the Devils. Instead they lost their fifth straight.