- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
New Jersey Legislature
Latest New Jersey Legislature Items
The New Jersey Legislature's top Democrat said an investigation by fellow lawmakers into politically motivated traffic jams should end if a judge quashes the panel's subpoenas before quickly reversing course Monday and saying the committee has not run its course.
A bill that bans magazines of more than 10 rounds and classifies .22-caliber tube-fed youth rifles as “assault firearms” could hit the governor’s desk as soon as March 27, according to the Association of New Jersey Rifle & Pistol Clubs, which is the state’s affiliate for the National Rifle Association (NRA).
The New Jersey Legislature on Monday merged what had been separate but parallel investigations into allegations that Gov. Chris Christie's aides manufactured traffic jams as political payback.