- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - New Jersey Nets
Deron Williams and Joe Johnson each scored 24 points, Paul Pierce scored nine of his 15 points in the final quarter and the Brooklyn Nets beat the Toronto Raptors 94-87 Saturday in Game 1 of their first round playoff series.
The Toronto Raptors won the Atlantic Division and set a franchise record with 48 wins. They've still been labeled the weakest of the top four playoff teams in the Eastern Conference.
Bradley Beal scored 27 points and Washington clinched the No. 5 seed in the Eastern Conference with a 118-102 win over the Boston Celtics on Wednesday night.
At least the New York Knicks can say they won a city championship.
Jeff Teague wasn't letting anything stand in the Atlanta Hawks' way, not even his own brother.
The Brooklyn Nets are so good at home now that even the Houston Rockets can't beat them.
After three long games on the road, the Brooklyn Nets made quick work of Cleveland back at home.
Deron Williams' confidence is sky high and he's taking the Brooklyn Nets along for the ride.
John Wall scored 33 points, Drew Gooden got 11 of his 21 in the final quarter and the Wizards overcame a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit for a 101-94 win over the Brooklyn Nets on Saturday night.
A month ago Drew Gooden's home court was at an LA Fitness facility a few miles outside of Washington, D.C.
Plagued by foul trouble in the first three quarters, Paul Pierce came up big down the stretch for the Brooklyn Nets.
Jason Kidd has a winning record for the first time in his coaching career.
Jason Collins dealt with the ticket requests, handled the media responsibilities, then moved on to what he most wants to do in the NBA.
Jason Collins has been warmly received in his historic return to the NBA.
The Brooklyn Nets didn't take long to put their worst loss in more than 10 years behind them.