- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
New Jersey Nets
Latest New Jersey Nets Items
Decision time is approaching for NBA players mulling moves overseas.
Jordan Farmar became the latest New Jersey Nets player to head for the European leagues when he signed with Israeli champions Maccabi Tel Aviv on Wednesday.
The Detroit Pistons are giving Lawrence Frank another chance to lead an NBA team.
The Detroit Pistons will offer Lawrence Frank their coaching position within two days, according to a person familiar with the situation.
Turkish club Besiktas is in talks with Kobe Bryant's representatives about the possibility of the Los Angeles Lakers' star playing in Turkey during the NBA lockout.
The NBA released its 2011-2012 schedule Tuesday, despite the fact that the league has been in a lockout since July 1. The two sides are far apart on many issues, and no negotiations sessions are scheduled.
New Jersey Nets point guard Deron Williams says on Twitter that he has officially signed with Turkey's Besiktas.
Turkish team Besiktas says it is close to reaching a deal with locked out NBA All-Star guard Deron Williams.
Armen Gilliam, who was part of the UNLV Runnin' Rebels basketball team that made a run to the Final Four in 1987 and played for several NBA teams, has died. He was 47.