- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
By James A. Lyons Jr.
The president has shifted alliance from friend to enemy
Topic - New Jersey State Police
The New Jersey State Police (NJSP) is the state police force for the state of New Jersey. It is a general-powers police agency with state wide jurisdiction, designated by Troop Sectors. - Source: Wikipedia
New Jersey State Police say 2 young boys whose mother was found fatally stabbed have been recovered safe in South Carolina.
A former New Jersey State Police trooper has been sentenced to a year of probation and 50 hours of community service after admitting he falsified official reports.
A retired New Jersey State Police troop commander has been sentenced to probation after admitting he stole tens of thousands of dollars from a charitable fund that assists state troopers and their families.
On May 2, the FBI announced a $1 million reward for "information leading to the apprehension" of Joanne Chesimard, also known as Assata Shakur, who they named a "most-wanted terrorist." Chesimard is the first woman to make the FBI's list.
A woman convicted in the killing 40 years ago of a New Jersey State Police trooper as a member of the Black Liberation Army has been named to the FBI's "Most Wanted Terrorist" list — the first woman ever to make the list.