- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - New Jersey State Police
The New Jersey State Police (NJSP) is the state police force for the state of New Jersey. It is a general-powers police agency with state wide jurisdiction, designated by Troop Sectors. - Source: Wikipedia
A retired New Jersey State Police troop commander has been sentenced to probation after admitting he stole tens of thousands of dollars from a charitable fund that assists state troopers and their families.
On May 2, the FBI announced a $1 million reward for "information leading to the apprehension" of Joanne Chesimard, also known as Assata Shakur, who they named a "most-wanted terrorist." Chesimard is the first woman to make the FBI's list.
A woman convicted in the killing 40 years ago of a New Jersey State Police trooper as a member of the Black Liberation Army has been named to the FBI's "Most Wanted Terrorist" list — the first woman ever to make the list.