- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - New Jersey Turnpike Authority
The New Jersey Turnpike Authority (NJTA) is a state agency responsible for maintaining the New Jersey Turnpike and the Garden State Parkway. The agency is headquartered in Woodbridge Township, New Jersey. - Source: Wikipedia
Mail fraud charges have been filed against an insurance adjuster accused of cheating the New Jersey Turnpike Authority and some insurance companies out of more than $200,000.
Almost every New Jersey governor since William T. Cahill in the early 1970s has discussed merging the state's three toll roads under one government superagency. Each eventually did a U-turn away from the idea.