- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - New Jersey Turnpike Authority
The New Jersey Turnpike Authority (NJTA) is a state agency responsible for maintaining the New Jersey Turnpike and the Garden State Parkway. The agency is headquartered in Woodbridge Township, New Jersey. - Source: Wikipedia
The New Jersey Turnpike Authority got an earful from lawmakers and toll collectors Tuesday on its plan to privatize toll collections on the turnpike and Garden State Parkway, with the head of the Assembly's transportation committee calling the proposal "ludicrous."
Mail fraud charges have been filed against an insurance adjuster accused of cheating the New Jersey Turnpike Authority and some insurance companies out of more than $200,000.
Almost every New Jersey governor since William T. Cahill in the early 1970s has discussed merging the state's three toll roads under one government superagency. Each eventually did a U-turn away from the idea.