- Rich Peverley collapses on Dallas Stars bench; game postponed
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
New Jersey Turnpike
Latest New Jersey Turnpike Items
New Jersey's two major toll roads had to pay more overtime to keep traffic moving in snowstorms.
A bill moving through New Jersey's Legislature envisions more shopping opportunities in places where people tend to spend a lot of time anyway - the state's toll roads.
Snow removal is eating up funds on the New Jersey Turnpike and Garden State Parkway.
Both teams in the Super Bowl come from states that recently legalized marijuana. Advocates are capitalizing on that to make their case for doing it in the other 48 states too.
A long-awaited link between Interstate 95 and the Pennsylvania Turnpike is moving forward with approval of one section of the construction.
Toll collectors in New Jersey are asking for money to keep their jobs.
Almost every New Jersey governor since William T. Cahill in the early 1970s has discussed merging the state's three toll roads under one government superagency. Each eventually did a U-turn away from the idea.
It will be some time before we know what exactly transpired with Bridgegate. If Mr. Christie was misled by his staff, then he handled this situation in a wise manner. For now, the bigger debate is whether his rumored 2016 GOP presidential run is stuck in reverse on the New Jersey Turnpike.
A woman has sued Philadelphia Eagles running back LeSean McCoy, claiming he or a body guard hit her, threw a drink at her and tossed her off a party bus on the New Jersey Turnpike last December.