- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - New Orleans Film Society
[http://www.neworleansfilmsociety.org/The New Orleans Film Society] is a nonprofit arts organization located in New Orleans, Louisiana which presents and exhibits year-round film programming and events in addition to the annual New Orleans Film Festival. - Source: Wikipedia
"Beasts of the Southern Wild" director Benh Zeitlin is working on his next film _ a Louisiana-made fable about a hidden ecosystem where the aging process is "out of whack" and people can age quickly or very slowly.
"Beasts of the Southern Wild" director Benh Zeitlin is working on his next film — a Louisiana-made fable about a hidden ecosystem where the aging process is "out of whack" and people can age quickly or very slowly.