- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
New Orleans Saints
Latest New Orleans Saints Items
The New Orleans Saints have placed their franchise tag on Jimmy Graham in order to protect the club's rights to its star tight end through next season.
Prosecutors charged former NFL safety Darren Sharper on Friday with raping and drugging two women in California and disclosed he is under investigation in connection with five more drug-related rapes in three other states.
The New Orleans Saints made their first major moves of what is expected to be a challenging offseason on Wednesday, releasing strong safety Roman Harper, outside linebacker and defensive end Will Smith, and cornerback Jabari Greer.
Saints coach Sean Payton says he's hired former scout and current Tulane assistant Mike Neu as New Orleans' quarterbacks coach.
With all the setbacks Percy Harvin has faced in his first season with Seattle, it would be easy to dwell on the problems.
SAN FRANCISCO (14-4) at SEATTLE (14-3)
A look at some of the highlights and lowlights of the New Orleans Saints' season:
Around the same time the Philadelphia Eagles were losing to the New Orleans Saints, a burglar was hitting the home of Philly's DeSean Jackson, taking tens of thousands of dollars in cash and jewels along with a couple of handguns.
Lynch carried 28 times for 140 yards and two touchdowns and Seattle's defense flustered Drew Brees and New Orleans in a 23-15 victory Saturday in the NFC divisional playoff game.