- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
New Orleans Saints
Latest New Orleans Saints Items
New Orleans Saints cornerback Randall Gay will miss Sunday's game against the Atlanta Falcons.
Brittany Brees, wife of New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees, vows to keep quiet if she goes into labor with their second child while her husband is playing a game.
Reggie Bush's versatility gives the New Orleans Saints' offense an element of surprise, even when he is injured, apparently.
With their index fingers in the air, players at half of the 12 NFL afternoon games Sunday, including four-time MVP Peyton Manning, showed their solidarity in support of the union in collective bargaining negotiations.
After reviewing one of the ugliest, lowest-scoring victories in his four-plus seasons as a head coach, Sean Payton decided he liked what he saw.
Perhaps it would have been too cruel if the last pass Brett Favre threw in his spectacular career was an ill-advised and arguably game-losing interception in the Minnesota Vikings' NFC title match with the New Orleans Saints last January.
Drew Brees and the Saints extended New Orleans' post-Super Bowl euphoria for at least another week and handed Brett Favre a second straight loss in the Louisiana Superdome.
The Saints' first Super Bowl title was so big in New Orleans that Mardi Gras, a revered local institution dating back well more than a century, became popularly known as, "Lombardi Gras."
Reggie Bush declined to go into any detail Wednesday on what he knows about the status of his 2005 Heisman Trophy.