- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
New Orleans Saints
Latest New Orleans Saints Items
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Nick Foles led the NFL in passer rating, helped the Philadelphia Eagles win the NFC East title and had a sensational statistical year as a sophomore.
Shayne Graham, signed by the Saints just over two weeks ago, kicked a 32-yard field goal on the final play Saturday night to give New Orleans its first road playoff victory, 26-24 over the Philadelphia Eagles.
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Drew Brees threw a 24-yard touchdown pass to Lance Moore, Mark Ingram ran in from the 4 and the New Orleans Saints took 20-14 lead over the Philadelphia Eagles after three quarters in an NFC wild-card playoff game Saturday night.
Riley Cooper has emerged as a valuable weapon for the Eagles. How would he look in Burgundy and Gold in 2014?
Ten years after Drew Brees led Westlake High School to the Texas state championship, Nick Foles came along and broke many of his passing records but couldn't deliver another title for the Austin-based school.
If Kyle Orton threw for 358 yards against the Philadelphia Eagles, Drew Brees could set a record.
After being held to 116 yards passing for the game's first 59 minutes, Newton led the Panthers 65 yards in 32 seconds for the winning score.
San Francisco averaged 34.8 points per game during a five-game winning streak that lasted into its Nov. 3 bye week. Since returning from the time off, however, the 49ers have encountered a glaring inability to get into the end zone, losing first to the Carolina Panthers, 10-9, on Nov. 10 before falling, 23-20, on the road to the New Orleans Saints this past Sunday.