- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - New Year's Day
The retired player turned commentator, turned coach, turned front-office executive - their stories are out there.
A new exhibition is looking at the history of Chinese and U.S. relations through mail and stamps at the Smithsonian's National Postal Museum.
Charges have been dropped against a woman accused of setting a fire in a Hurricane trailer that killed her 31-year-old boyfriend.
The Obama economy continues to sink deeper into a recessionary abyss, where full-time jobs are in short supply, incomes are flat and life for many millions of Americans is a daily struggle.
Drew Gooden scored his first points of the season and had his first double-digit game since April 2012. Andre Miller tallied his most assists since December. Al Harrington played his most minutes since November.
The Minnesota Wild emerged from the NHL trade deadline with an experienced goalie, another proven scorer and some size and grit for the fourth line.
Joel Stave will get a late start in spring ball to hold off the competition for the starting quarterback job at Wisconsin.
Jason Kidd has a winning record for the first time in his coaching career.
Giant Eagle won't say much about the information it collects on people who enroll in its rewards program to earn savings on food and fuel, but it knows who has a weakness for Goldfish crackers.
North Texas coach Dan McCarney is getting a new five-year contract after leading the Mean Green to nine wins and their first bowl victory in 11 seasons.
A Northern California woman is facing 25-years to life in prison after pleading guilty to killing her police officer husband.
All season, the Wizards have had difficulty putting away struggling teams but they appeared to have turned the corner during this six-game winning streak.
Despite a tough season, Temple junior guard Will Cummings said his team expects to win every time it steps on the floor.
Russ Smith had 24 points, moving into eighth place on Louisville's career scoring list, and the seventh-ranked Cardinals throttled Temple 88-66 on Thursday night.
The area code of Jed Hughes' cell phone remains 412, but he probably couldn't be blamed for switching it to 206 - the three-digit designator for Seattle.