- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Mad dash for Nome: Dallas Seavey wins his second Iditarod dog race
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
New Year's Day
Latest New Year's Day Items
Giant Eagle won't say much about the information it collects on people who enroll in its rewards program to earn savings on food and fuel, but it knows who has a weakness for Goldfish crackers.
A Northern California woman is facing 25-years to life in prison after pleading guilty to killing her police officer husband.
All season, the Wizards have had difficulty putting away struggling teams but they appeared to have turned the corner during this six-game winning streak.
Despite a tough season, Temple junior guard Will Cummings said his team expects to win every time it steps on the floor.
Russ Smith had 24 points, moving into eighth place on Louisville's career scoring list, and the seventh-ranked Cardinals throttled Temple 88-66 on Thursday night.
The area code of Jed Hughes' cell phone remains 412, but he probably couldn't be blamed for switching it to 206 - the three-digit designator for Seattle.
The port of Hampton Roads started the new year with an increase in container traffic.
Huber Matos Benitez, who helped lead the Cuban Revolution as one of Fidel Castro's key lieutenants before his efforts to resign from the burgeoning communist government landed him in prison for 20 years, has died. He was 95.
The PGA Tour season began five months ago. The new year is two months old. And yet there's something about the Honda Classic that makes Tiger Woods and a collection of stars feel as though it's all about to get underway.