- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
New Year's Day
Latest New Year's Day Items
A Rapid City man convicted of beating his girlfriend with a glass candlestick holder on New Year's Day 2013 has been sentenced to more than two decades in the State Penitentiary.
When Evan Gattis made Atlanta's opening-day roster last season, the rookie slugger became one of the biggest stories for the Braves.
Baton Rouge police say they have arrested a man suspected of fatally striking another man with a tire iron during a New Year's Day brawl.
So far Matt Williams is pleased with the Nationals players' effort and says they are buying in to his coaching philosophy.
Andre Miller says he lost his cool when he and Denver Nuggets coach Brian Shaw got into a shouting match.
Bryce Harper opens up to Mark Zuckerman about comparisons to Mike Trout and Manny Machado, as well as jokes about running into walls.
The man who portrayed Abraham Lincoln at the Armed Forces Day Parade and other patriotic events passed away Feb. 12 - the 16th president's birthday.
With two visits in less than a year to the sprawling Sunnylands estate in Southern California, President Barack Obama is helping to fulfill the dream of the late philanthropists Walter and Leonore Annenberg, who hoped the desert property they used as a winter home would become the "Camp David of the West."
Unless the nose-diving Denver Nuggets can turn things around, they'll miss the playoff for the first time since 2003, when they got Carmelo Anthony after a 17-65 season.