- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
New Year's Day
Latest New Year's Day Items
New Year's resolutions are difficult to keep. That is why I find it easier to make them for others, rather than myself, as part of my other-people improvement program. The country would not be on the road to ruin if those in government would follow the New Year's resolutions I propose for them, starting with President Obama (as part of my fantasy world).
How nice 2014 would be for 10-1 George Washington if its most well rounded player, Patricio Garino, can stay healthy. Plus New Year's wishes for George Mason, American and Maryland.
Ready to ring in the new year, Americans look ahead with optimism, according to a new AP-Times Square New Year's Eve poll. Their ratings of the year gone by? Less than glowing.
The Obama administration said Tuesday it is seeing "amazing interest" in the federal Obamacare marketplace as consumers rush to sign up and be covered by Jan. 1.
U.S. consumers are cheering up with Christmas approaching and appear set to put in a solid performance during the critical holiday shopping season.
With Santa Claus coming to town in just two weeks, the holiday spirit has swept over the nation's capital. Democrats and Republicans met under the mistletoe to strike a rare accord on a federal budget, the first bipartisan pact to come out of a divided Congress since 1986. The Obama administration concluded its bailout of General Motors, saving a private company from bankruptcy by buying a 60 percent stake.
Lights, camera, laughs.
The following list represents the most viral tracks on Spotify, based on the number of people who shared it divided by the number who listened to it, from Monday, Dec. 31, to Sunday, Jan. 6, via Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter and Spotify.
PAWLEYS ISLAND, S.C.