- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
New York Giants
Latest New York Giants Items
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' defense and some observations after re-watching the TV broadcast of their 28-14 win over the New York Giants.
Forgive Rex Grossman if you catch a glimpse of him drooling this week, salivating at the thought of Arizona coming to town Sunday. And excuse other quarterbacks you might see exhibiting a tic, evidenced by excessive lip-licking and hand-rubbing.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins’ offense and some observations after re-watching the TV broadcast of their 28-14 win over the New York Giants.
A day after saying his offense did almost nothing in a season-opening loss to the Washington Redskins, New York Giants coach Tom Coughlin dropped a little more bad news.
The season opener against the New York Giants was four days away, and Chris Cooley was climbing the walls of Redskins Park.
The St. Louis Rams could be without injured running back Steven Jackson for next Monday night's game against the New York Giants, while quarterback Sam Bradford is expected to play despite a bruised index finger.
Opening day was a beatdown for the St. Louis Rams. In more ways than one.
At first glance, life at Redskins Park on Monday appeared ordinary.