- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
New York Giants
Latest New York Giants Items
NFL training camps are beckoning and kickoff for the real games is not far behind.
Eli Manning is optimistic there will be a new collective bargaining agreement and an NFL season.
With training camps set to open in another month, NFL owners and players will resume negotiations next week, hoping to build on recent talks, two people familiar with the discussions told The Associated Press on Friday.
Round 4 of the "secret" negotiations is over. Round 5 is coming soon _ perhaps to a suburban locale near you.
An open letter to my father, Stanley Howard Snyder: Hi. Another Father's Day has come and gone, yet another that I spent wondering how it would've been having you in my life.
Tiki Barber says failures off the field after his retirement from football in 2006 led to a yearlong bout with depression.
Eli Manning and the New York Giants capped a week of workouts aimed at knocking off rust from the lockout, introducing rookies to plays, and getting players to bond with a new collective bargaining agreement seemingly nowhere in sight.
Michael Vick's advice for Plaxico Burress is to put his family ahead of football.
Former New York Giants star Plaxico Burress is scheduled to leave prison Monday after nearly two years behind bars on a gun charge.