- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
New York Giants
Latest New York Giants Items
When Brent Stanton heard free tickets were going to be given away for the New York Giants-Minnesota Vikings game, he drove 10 hours on "awful roads" from Milwaukee to Detroit to get some.
Through the years, Brett Favre and the Minnesota Vikings have turned to the Detroit Lions for comfort when things weren't going their way.
Brett Favre is getting help from the Minnesota Vikings' medical staff, the athletic trainers and perhaps even the weather gods as he tries to keep his incredible consecutive starts record going.
The NFL's playoff picture might be muddled in the middle. At the top, it's crystal clear, thanks to the Patriots and Falcons.
The New York Giants took advantage of Brett Favre standing on the sideline as Brandon Jacobs and Ahmad Bradshaw had long runs in a 21-3 victory over the Minnesota Vikings on Monday night.
Brett Favre is inactive for the Minnesota Vikings' game Monday night with the New York Giants, ending his record consecutive starts streak at 297, dating back to 1992.
The Minnesota Vikings say Brett Favre is still a game-time decision for their postponed matchup with the New York Giants in Detroit on Monday night.
The snowstorm that pushed the New York Giants-Minnesota Vikings game back a day has caused a partial collapse of the Metrodome's inflated roof.
DeSean Jackson turned just four catches into 210 yards and LeSean McCoy ran for a career-high 149, lifting the Eagles to a 30-27 victory over the Cowboys on Sunday night and strengthening their grip on first place in the NFC East.