- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
- Glenn Ford free, after serving 30 years for murder he didn’t commit
- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
New York Giants
Latest New York Giants Items
The Bowl Championship Series has stripped Southern California of its 2004 title and will leave that season without a BCS champion. BCS officials had said USC was in danger of its championship being vacated after the Trojans were hit with heavy NCAA sanctions last year for rules violations committed during the 2004 and '05 seasons.
Locked up for 20 months for illegally carrying and firing a gun at a Manhattan nightclub, Plaxico Burress is ready to walk out of prison and face another grim reality, a lockout that could jeopardize the resumption of his football career.
The NFL and its players completed three straight days of not-so-secret "confidential settlement discussions" on Thursday and now head to an appeals court in St. Louis.
Football Hall of Famer Andy Robustelli, who played for the New York Giants and Los Angeles Rams during a 14-year NFL career, has died. He was 85.
New York Giants co-owner John Mara is warning that the players' strategy in the labor impasse, if successful, would lead to NFL chaos.
New York police say the maid who accuses the head of the International Monetary Fund of sexually assaulting her in his luxury hotel room picked the Frenchman out of a lineup.
Eli Manning simulated taking a snap, backpedaled in the pocket and then rolled to his left and hit receiver Hakeem Nicks on a pass to the sideline.
Tennessee Titans backup quarterback Chris Simms was acquitted Wednesday of driving while high on marijuana, winning a case he said stemmed from a police officer's mistake.
The New York Giants have taken Iowa safety Tyler Sash with their second of three picks in the sixth round of the NFL draft on Saturday.