- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
New York Hospital
Latest New York Hospital Items
A top New York hospital has paid $4.8 million in what federal health regulators announced Wednesday was the largest settlement for a privacy breach since strict standards took effect in 2003.
A publicist for Jerry Lewis says the 86-year-old comedian is resting at his hotel after spending two nights in a New York hospital.