- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
New York Knicks
Latest New York Knicks Items
Mike Woodson not only isn't mad the New York Knicks wanted Phil Jackson for his job, he knows a guy if Jackson seeks a coach to run the triangle offense.
Carmelo Anthony scored 34 points and the New York Knicks opened the Phil Jackson era by beating the Indiana Pacers 92-86 Wednesday night for their season-high seventh straight victory.
Long after Phil Jackson acknowledged the cheering fans with a thumbs-up and then a wave, there was one more standing ovation inside Madison Square Garden.
Your Top Plays for Today: AP's Sports Guide
Phil Jackson has control of the New York Knicks, along with complete power to do what is necessary to fix them.
If there's something James Dolan seems to have finally figured out from his tenure as chairman of the New York Knicks, it's this: It's a lot easier to get people to pay their cable bills every month than it is to build a winning franchise in the NBA.
Even before meeting with him, Knicks players like Phil Jackson's hiring to run their franchise.
Before Phil Jackson can begin reshaping their future, the New York Knicks are trying to make something of this season.