- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
New York Liberty
Latest New York Liberty Items
The Washington Mystics were glad to finally get their first road win of the season in their last game before the Olympic break.
The Washington Mystics players will be the first to deny that this season bears a strong resemblance to last one. Their 1-5 start may make that a hard sell.
The Washington Mystics' four returning players are ready to stop talking, and thinking, about last season.
Kevin Love does most of his dirty work inside for the Minnesota Timberwolves. It turns out he has quite the outside shooting touch, too.
The Israeli women's basketball league canceled its entire season after local players went on strike to protest a new rule giving more playing opportunities to foreigners. The decision leaves several top WNBA players out of work.
WNBA attendance rose again this year and TV viewership is at its highest level since 2005 as the league's 15th season heads into the final stretch.
The Washington Mystics took a back seat as two players for the Connecticut Sun took center stage.
With less than a minute remaining in the game, the Washington Mystics led the New York Liberty by one point. After so many close losses at the buzzer this season, it was beginning to feel like déjà vu all over again.
Matee Ajavon sat in front of her locker, trying to keep her head up. Ajavon had played two outstanding games in a row but the second one proved to be another agonizing fourth-quarter loss.