- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - New York Mets
David Wright said making his spring training debut wasn't exactly like getting back on a bike, but the New York Mets captain was happy to be back on the field.
Dr. Frank Jobe, a pioneering orthopedic surgeon who was the first to perform an elbow procedure that became known as Tommy John surgery and saved the careers of countless major league pitchers, died Thursday. He was 88.
Scott Feldman and a few of the Houston Astros beat the rain.
Three big pieces of the New York Mets' pitching staff are closer to appearing in spring training games.
Jose Fernandez had trouble sleeping before his latest start.
Johan Santana is hoping the Baltimore Orioles' patience with him pays off in another chance to pitch in the big leagues.
Nationals manager Matt Williams said he has been pleased with the way Desmond has been working to drive the ball to the opposite field this spring. His home run went to right-center.
Gio Gonzalez pitched one-hit ball for two innings in his spring training debut, Ian Desmond homered for the second straight day and the Washington Nationals roughed up a New York Mets split squad 11-5 Wednesday.
Matt Harvey may not throw a single pitch this season, but he's already earned $60,000 in bonuses.
The Cleveland Indians have hired former minor league pitcher Gregg Langbehn to be their major league replay coordinator.
With his parents in the stands, Curtis Granderson put on quite a show.
Two-time AL Cy Young Award winner Johan Santana agreed Tuesday to a minor league contract with the Baltimore Orioles as he tries to come back from the second major operation on his left shoulder.
Calling the New York Mets a "marquee franchise," new players' union head Tony Clark is paying attention to the team's payroll.
Cliff Lee gave up a run in three innings, outpitching fellow Cy Young Award winner R.A. Dickey, but Adam Lind and Dan Johnson each homered for the Toronto Blue Jays in 5-3 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies on Tuesday night.
The 34-year-old left-hander became a free agent after completing a $137.5 million, six-year contract with the New York Mets, who declined a $25 million option and paid a $5.5 million buyout.