- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
- Joint Chiefs chair Dempsey: Pentagon, VA too slow in merging medical systems
- Sen. Ben Cardin hits Ukraine for crackdown on Kiev protests
- Drone technology turns South, targets feral pigs to kill
- Puerto Rico caravan honoring Paul Walker ends in 6 drunken-driving arrests, 72 speeding tickets
- Better pack a lightsaber: House told space explorers could find alien life in 10 years
- Selfies gone too far? N.Y. woman snaps photo in front of suicidal man on bridge
New York Mets
Latest New York Mets Items
Dwight Gooden and Darryl Strawberry have always been linked, for their key roles in leading the New York Mets to the 1986 World Series title and their colorful exploits off the field that made them lightning rods in baseball.
Bobby Crosby joined the Arizona Diamondbacks before Sunday's game against the New York Mets, leaving only outfielder Ryan Church to catch up with the team after a five-player swap with the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Two men carrying Mexican flags ran into the outfield during the seventh inning of the New York Mets' game against the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday night at Citi Field.
Kelly Johnson and Miguel Montero homered in a five-run sixth inning, and the Arizona Diamondbacks stopped a seven-game losing streak with a 9-6 victory over the New York Mets on Friday night.
Two men carrying Mexican flags in protest of Arizona's immigration law ran into the outfield during the seventh inning of the New York Mets' game against the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday night at Citi Field.
Mets manager Jerry Manuel was given a one-game suspension for a recent run-in with an umpire and sat out Tuesday night's game against St. Louis.
Mets left fielder Jason Bay has been diagnosed with a mild concussion and is out of the lineup for at least a few days.
Joe Torre was the first and last major league manager to be ejected by umpire Doug Harvey. And on the day Harvey was inducted into the Hall of Fame, Torre admitted he went looking for that final thumb.
Count Bobby Valentine among those who would like to manage the Chicago Cubs.