- N. Korea wipes Kim Jong-un uncle from Web
- Man arrested in car bomb plot at Kansas airport
- Prison inmates take up ‘Knockout’ game, target female officers
- U.S. Army hails success with drone-shooting laser
- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
New York Rangers
Latest New York Rangers Items
A Toronto broadcaster has been fired after he posted on Twitter about the debate surrounding New York Rangers forward Sean Avery's support of same-sex marriage.
A little more than a week ago, the Washington Capitals started their second-round series against Tampa Bay with legitimate Stanley Cup contender talk surrounding them. Six days and four bad games later, a season full of peaks and valleys is over.
Alex Ovechkin stood in one corner of the Washington Capitals’ dressing room with a nasty cut on the bridge of his nose. Brooks Laich stood in another with a dozen stitches running across his chin. Later, Mike Knuble came in and talked about how “emotional” the previous 24 hours had been.
John Carlson was a mainstay for the Capitals during the regular season. In fact, the rookie defenseman was one of just three players to appear in all 82 games.
The lockout has been lifted.
Watch the Lightning play in the neutral zone and you'll either be amazed by their structure or bored by how they're not really doing much.
Nicklas Backstrom knew it right after the Capitals eliminated the New York Rangers in five games to move on to the Eastern Conference semifinals.
Mike Green expects to play when the Washington Capitals begin their next round playoff series.
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers might be right that the waiting is the hardest part. But for Bruce Boudreau and the Capitals, it's a mixed bag.