- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
New York Times
Latest New York Times Items
Joel Brinkley, a former New York Times reporter who won the Pulitzer Prize for international reporting in 1980, has died.
Text of Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Dianne Feinstein's statement on the Senate floor about her committee's investigation into allegations of CIA abuse in its detention and interrogation program, as provided by her office:
With the help of an impatient news media, a global taste for drama and Russia's provocative posturing in the Ukraine, the White House is now wedged in the put up or shut up position. Are we in a Cold War now? A Cool War? Maybe it's just tepid.
In the small town of Carp, the game of Panic feels like the only ticket out. This summer, it is Heather and Dodge's turn to compete and find out what fuels a victory: love or revenge.
Less than one-third of Republicans surveyed in a new poll would like to see New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie run for president in 2016.
"The Counterfeit Agent" (Putnam), by Alex Berenson
Plane crash survivor, blogger and New York Times best selling author Stephanie Nielsen encouraged thousands of attendees at a family history conference to document their lives during her Saturday morning keynote address.
The New England First Amendment Coalition has honored a Pulitzer Prize-winning New York Times reporter who could go to jail for refusing a court order to reveal a source.
It’s not a great time to be a journalist in Sochi. It’s frigid. Hotels are a mess with broken furniture, stray dogs and construction workers. There’s no hot water.