- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
New York Yankees
Latest New York Yankees Items
Carlos Beltran homered for his first hit this spring, leading the New York Yankees past the Toronto Blue Jays 8-2 on Sunday.
Grammy Award winner and longtime baseball fan Paul Simon is joining the lineup for the Hall of Fame's 75th anniversary celebration.
Masahiro Tanaka stood by his locker after a successful debut, talking about his sharp split-fingered fastball, something that made him so successful in Japan.
Masahiro Tanaka pitched two shutout innings in his spring training debut, allowing two hits and striking out three as New York Yankees blanked the Philadelphia Phillies 4-0 on Saturday.
Max Scherzer allowed a second-inning homer by Yankees newcomer Brian McCann, but the Detroit right-hander was otherwise sharp in his first start of the spring Friday, yielding only that one hit in the Tigers' 7-4 loss to the New York Yankees.
Joba Chamberlain has already noticed a couple obvious differences after leaving the New York Yankees to sign with Detroit.
21st Century Fox has completed its deal to take majority control of the YES Network from the New York Yankees' parent company.
The St. Petersburg Museum of History is marking 100 years of spring training in the region.
Masahiro Tanaka could make his first regular-season start in the New York Yankees' third or fourth game.