- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Latest New Zealand Items
The U.S. spying scandal is spreading to Asia, where the foreign ministers of Malaysia and Indonesia have chastised American diplomats and publicly denounced the National Security Agency.
Mark Gilbert batted leadoff in the same lineup with future Hall of Famers Tom Seaver and Carlton Fisk, tracked down a flyball lofted by Eddie Murray and hit a key single off Orel Hershiser.
The LPGA Tour waived its age requirement Monday for Lydia Ko, clearing the way for the 16-year-old from New Zealand to join the tour in 2014.
Fleetwood Mac is canceling planned performances in Australia and New Zealand as bassist John McVie is treated for cancer.
Amateur golfer Lydia Ko is turning pro at the age of 16 after previously foregoing more than $1 million in potential prize money.
Top-ranked amateur Lydia Ko has announced her decision to turn professional at the age of 16 after foregoing more than $1 million in potential prize money.
A Pacific Island man trying to flee the rising tides in Kiribati asked a New Zealand court on Wednesday to let him seek asylum as a climate change refugee.
"It shows you how brutal football can be. For one side that's almost there, and then the other side is back in," U.S. coach Jurgen Klinsmann said. "Now obviously you feel for the people. You feel for an entire country."
Amateur sensation Lydia Ko is turning pro and has asked the LPGA Tour to waive its age limit.