- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
- Calif. protesters to block Israel-owned ships at Port of Oakland
Latest New Items
The Papua New Guinean community in Sydney celebrated recently the feast day of Bl. Peter To Rot, himself a Papuan who was martyred during World War II for his defence of marriage.
Students in five Connecticut technical high schools are set to present findings and recommendations from a year-long investigation of the environmental impact of their school's energy use.
An earthquake which struck the Papua New Guinean island of Bougainville on Holy Saturday brought chaos and destruction to persons and property, according to the local bishop.
The first in a series of open houses is being held to update the public about the planned New Britain-to-Hartford bus-only corridor.
Catholics in Papua New Guinea honored the evangelization, 80 years ago, of the remote interior of the nation's main island by making a pilgrimage in the steps of its first missionaries.