- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Newark Liberty International Airport
Newark Liberty International Airport southwest of Midtown Manhattan (New York City). - Source: Wikipedia
United Airlines has opened its new widebody aircraft maintenance hangar at Newark Liberty International Airport.
An Indian man has been charged by federal prosecutors for allegedly groping a sleeping woman aboard a United Airlines flight from Houston to Newark.
Federal prosecutors in New Jersey say a Louisiana man is accused of sexually touching a sleeping woman aboard a cross-country flight.
Port Authority police say a Newark man has been arrested on weapons charges at Newark Liberty International Airport after a loaded handgun was found in his car.
Those new lights at Newark Liberty International Airport's Terminal B do more than illuminate - they also are part of a security system that is watching you.
Hundreds of flights have been canceled at New York City's area airports due to snow and freezing rain.
U.S. Sen. Charles Schumer of New York is calling on the Russian government to allow Chobani Greek yogurt to be delivered to Sochi (SOH'-chee) for U.S. Olympic athletes and NBC Studios employees.
The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey plans to extend the PATH train line to Newark Liberty International Airport over the next decade.
Newark Liberty International Airport is adding about two dozen bomb-sniffing dogs to beef up security during the Super Bowl.
New Jersey's governor is reminding people that the Super Bowl will be played in his state this weekend.
AirTrain service has resumed at Newark Liberty International Airport.
Transportation Security Administration officials responded to Newark inspectors' failure to find bombs planted on security testers this way: We tried, but it's really hard.
Delta Air Lines said it will buy almost half of Virgin Atlantic for $360 million as it seeks a bigger share of the lucrative New York-to-London travel market.
Tim Tebow came to Broadway in March as a backup, already a bona fide star.
As United Airlines Flight 731 climbed out of Newark Liberty International Airport with 107 people aboard, the pilot and first officer were startled to find screens that display crucial navigational information were blank or unreadable and radios were dead.