- Student protester shot, killed amid Venezuela unrest
- ‘Between Two Ferns’ director rushes to Obama’s defense, blasts O’Reilly
- Marine springs into action, runs down and tackles alleged Boston purse snatcher
- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - News Corp.
Media mogul Rupert Murdoch didn't pull punches in a recent Twitter comment about what's gone wrong in New York City: The leftists have taken over, he said.
21st Century Fox has completed its deal to take majority control of the YES Network from the New York Yankees' parent company.
A federal judge in Los Angeles suggested Monday that Great Britain would be the proper place for a Hollywood stuntwoman to pursue a lawsuit against News Corp. and related companies over alleged phone hacking.
An Arizona judge has thrown out a lawsuit against Fox News Network for airing live video of a carjacking suspect who killed himself during a police chase and not using a time delay that would have prevented the death from being broadcast on national television.
Twenty-First Century Fox said Thursday that its fiscal second-quarter net income dropped 49 percent, largely as a result of acquisition costs, but still matched Wall Street predictions.
Facebook turned 10 years old on Tuesday. In that time, it has grown from a social network meant only for Harvard students to a company with the mission of connecting everyone in the world. As Facebook enters its second decade, here is a look at some key developments over the years:
21st Century Fox is taking over majority control of the YES Network from the New York Yankees' parent company.
In a story Jan. 16 about the North American box-office performance for Oscar best-picture nominees, The Associated Press erroneously listed News Corp. as the owner of Fox Searchlight. Fox Searchlight is now owned by 21st Century Fox.
Leonardo Bertozzi, ESPN, Brazil
The chiefs of CNN and Fox News Channel are throwing shots at each other, each suggesting the other's network is essentially out of the news business.
NEW YORK (AP) — Twenty-First Century Fox Inc., the media entertainment giant controlled by Rupert Murdoch, says it plans to delist its shares in Australia, the country where the company got its start.
Divorce is never pretty, but perhaps it stings a little less for media mogul Rupert Murdoch's soon-to-be ex-wife, Wendi Deng, who will keep the couple's $44 million penthouse overlooking Central Park in New York.
Stocks fell back Tuesday from record levels as investors reacted to some disappointing company earnings.
Entering the education market seems like a great idea to media companies ready to leverage their trusted brands in search of growth. But at the confluence of media and education, profitability can be elusive.