- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest News Corp. Items
AT&T and an investment firm run by former News Corp. executive Peter Chernin have formed an online video venture that could rival Netflix and Hulu.
Rupert Murdoch's son Lachlan will become nonexecutive co-chairman of both 21st Century Fox and News Corp., two companies controlled by the father.
A federal judge in Los Angeles suggested Monday that Great Britain would be the proper place for a Hollywood stuntwoman to pursue a lawsuit against News Corp. and related companies over alleged phone hacking.
Stocks fell back Tuesday from record levels as investors reacted to some disappointing company earnings.
News Corp. CEO Rupert Murdoch is divorcing his wife Wendi, the company confirmed on Thursday.
News Corp. has reached a settlement with U.S. shareholders over a phone-hacking scandal that has plagued the media giant for months, leading to several arrests and the shuttering of Britain's News of the World weekly tabloid.
Disney and News Corp. are "finalizing" their future plans for Hulu as the online video streaming service prepares for the departure of CEO Jason Kilar.
News Corp. said Friday that it will spin off its publishing division with $2.56 billion in cash and no debt, giving it the means to invest in digital operations and acquire businesses.
News Corp. said Sunday that it is selling its 44 percent stake in Sky Network Television Ltd., a pay TV broadcasting service in New Zealand.