- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
- Budget deal to get quick vote in the House
- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro ‘marriage’
- Sebelius calls for review of Obamacare rollout woes
By Donald Lambro
Growth spikes are little more than trend-free anomalies
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - News Media Coalition
The News Media Coalition (NMC) is a group of international news agencies and publications that is focused on preserving freedom of the press. It consists of over fifty news organizations, including founder members* Agence France-Presse (AFP) * Associated Press (AP)* Deutsche Presse-Agentur (dpa)* European Newspaper Publishers Association (ENPA)* European Press Photo Agency* European Publishers Council* Getty Images* News International* Reuters* World Association of Newspapers (WAN) - Source: Wikipedia
Newspapers and news agencies reached a deal with English football leagues over game coverage, ensuring there will be reports Saturday from the opening day of the Premier League season.
Press boxes usually packed with journalists covering the start of the English Premier League season could be empty on Saturday because of a dispute between news organizations and the groups which administer the league.
Media coverage of the opening of the Premier League season could be disrupted after a breakdown in talks between the league and media groups over reporting restrictions.