- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
- Ex-Secret Service agent seeking Md. seat: Everyone’s a ‘de facto criminal’ now
- New prosthetic hand technology lets amputees feel again
- Child killed, 4 injured in Idaho elementary school bus crash
- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
Latest Newsmax Media Items
The first senior-level U.S. diplomat to visit Egypt since the military coup against President Mohammed Morsi was snubbed on Monday — by both Islamists and their opponents.
The FBI's counterterrorism unit is stymied by politically correct pressures that push back against investigations based on a suspect's radical Islamic affiliations, one congressman said.
North Korea's dictator isn't a bad guy — he "just wants to be loved," said former NBA basketball star Dennis Rodman, who vowed to return to the nation on Aug. 1.
Facebook chief Mark Zuckerberg may start a political advocacy group to push policies aligned with immigration, the economy, education and taxpayer funding for more scientific research, an unnamed industry insider said.
Italian judges have delayed the sex trial of former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi until after elections because he has too many campaign commitments, they ruled.
An internal U.S. Energy Department memo says that workers may face furloughs and other cuts if planned sequestration measures go forth in March — and if they do, that means the president may not get his planned climate change policies, according to one industry analyst.
Ohio's Republican governor, John Kasich, is taking heat from fellow party members for announcing Monday he will take federal money to expand Medicaid.