- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Nfc East
Two people familiar with the situation say Michael Vick and the Eagles haven't ruled out the quarterback returning to Philadelphia.
If Brian Orakpo leaves the Redskins, Rob Jackson would be a logical candidate to replace him. So why hasn't the team started contract talks with him yet?
Keeping key parts of their offense together for a long time is clearly a priority for the Philadelphia Eagles.
Robert Griffin III will have a great comeback season in 2014, unless he doesn't. Depends on who you want to listen to.
The Redskins' strength of schedule is in the middle of the pack but does that really matter?
"I enjoyed coaching him. Anytime you go through a 3-13 season, it is a challenge. It's a challenge on your relationship," Kyle Shanahan opens up on coaching RG3.
You remember Fassel, don't you? He had one foot in the door to coach the Redskins not once, but twice. He won two UFL championships, beating not only Gruden but Jim Haslett the year before. Yet here is Jay Gruden, the guy who lost to Jim Fassel, with a five-year, $20 million NFL head coaching contract.
Kyle Shanahan is the Browns' new offensive coordinator, according to multiple reports.
With three straight 8-8 finishes, has Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones accepted mediocrity for his once great franchise?
Washington Redskins running back Alfred Morris will head to his first Pro Bowl, replacing Super Bowl-bound Marshawn Lynch of the Seattle Seahawks.
Nick Foles was tremendous for the Eagles in 2014, but now he has lost Bill Lazor, Philly's QB coach. Will it impact Foles?
New Miami Dolphins offensive coordinator Bill Lazor says he can help head coach Joe Philbin win games and some job security.
New Redskins coach Jay Gruden has become a fan of the read-option offense.
ASHBURN, Va. (AP) — The face was different, the words familiar. Like Mike Shanahan and nearly every recent Washington Redskins coach, Jay Gruden is anxious to declare an end to franchise's days of dysfunction.