- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest Nfc West Items
The New England Patriots didn't have one more miracle finish in their repertoire.
Tom Brady's latest comeback bid came up short, and the Miami Dolphins helped their playoff chances with a 24-20 breakthrough victory Sunday over the AFC East-leading New England Patriots.
It was the kind of a game deserving of the burgeoning rivalry, a chippy affair very much in doubt until Frank Gore ripped off a run that saved some self-respect if not the season for the San Francisco 49ers.
If you don't have the NFL Network on your TV system this week, that might be a good thing. It would be difficult to come up with a worse matchup than Jacksonville hosting Houston.
Although the matchup isn't quite what everyone expected it to be seven months ago, there's still a lot at stake for both the 49ers and Redskins.
Here they come: the Panthers, Cardinals and Steelers.
The Denver Broncos stamped themselves as the AFC's top team by ending Kansas City's perfect run.
With much to celebrate and lament, here's a look at the NFL halfway through the 2013 season.
Peyton Manning strides across America this week like some modern-day Colossus, blocking out the sun from every other story on the NFL's broad horizon.