- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
Latest Nfl Network Items
Former NFL star defensive back Darren Sharper has been arrested on suspicion of rape, the Los Angeles Police Department said.
Time Warner Cable has agreed to carry NFL Network.
Time Warner Cable agreed to carry NFL Network on Friday, the last major holdout in the channel's long-running push into more homes.
Ryan Tannehill stood on his broken right foot on Lucas Oil Stadium's playing field Sunday and watched Andrew Luck and Robert Griffin III solidify themselves as the top two quarterbacks in this year's draft class.
Football's violent nature is part of its wide appeal. But as more is learned about the long-term damage of head trauma and the NFL puts increased emphasis on preventing concussions, broadcasters have to walk a fine line between savoring good, tough play and glorifying hits that can cause serious harm.
The violent hit that left Cincinnati Bengals receiver Jordan Shipley with a concussion was an illegal one, earning Cleveland Browns safety T.J. Ward a $15,000 fine.