- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
nfl players association
Latest nfl players association Items
Senators on the labor committee narrowly sided Thursday with New Orleans Saints owner Tom Benson over the NFL players in a dispute about how workers compensation claims for professional athletes should be calculated.
Four players embroiled for nearly 10 months in the NFL's bounty investigation of the New Orleans Saints no longer have to worry about suspensions or fines, and can try to move on with their careers on the field.
Finding fault with nearly everyone tied to the New Orleans Saints' bounty case, from the coaches to Roger Goodell, former NFL Commissioner Paul Tagliabue tossed out the suspensions of four players Tuesday and condemned the team for obstructing the investigation.
Browns linebacker Scott Fujita accused Roger Goodell of abusing his power as commissioner for his handling of the New Orleans Saints' bounty case.
A person with knowledge of the names tells The Associated Press that Tennessee's Kenny Britt, Tampa Bay's Aqib Talib and Cincinnati's Cedric Benson and Adam "Pacman" Jones are among eight players who were subject to being suspended under the league's conduct policy for incidents during the lockout.
A federal judge said Wednesday that a group of retired players led by Hall of Famer Carl Eller faces an uphill battle as it seeks to press forward with a lawsuit over unresolved issues stemming from the NFL lockout.
NFL Players Association president Kevin Mawae says his group's leadership is discussing the terms of "the most recent written proposal" from owners.
Carl Eller doesn't want to be one of the bad guys, not when the NFL seems so close to getting back to work.
John Mackey revolutionized the tight end position, his incomparable ability to catch passes off the line of scrimmage helping to usher the NFL into the pass-happy modern era.