- John Podesta jumps aboard Obama ship to sell second-term agenda
- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
Latest Nfl Playoff Items
Just before the sixth quarter of one of the most fascinating and improbable NFL playoff games you'll ever see, Justin Tucker trotted out onto the field and did something you hardly ever see.
Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers showed how dangerous they can be when they're at full strength Saturday night, overwhelming the Minnesota Vikings 24-10 in an NFC wild-card game that was never really close.
The Washington Redskins are going to the playoffs. As unbelievable as that possibility seemed two months ago, they punched their ticket Sunday night by beating the Dallas Cowboys 28-18 to win the NFC East.
When Joe Flacco shuffled into the interview room Sunday night at M&T Bank Stadium, he didn't look like a quarterback who had just won an NFL playoff game. His shoulders sagged. His eyes looked tired. His voice lacked the ring of certainty you'd prefer in a QB.
Even Tom Brady and the New England Patriots have a little bit of Tebowmania.
He kneels in prayer at times when many players would be pounding their chest, and is winning with a style the experts insist cannot work for long.
Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints picked up right where they left off in the regular season: piling up points and yards in record-breaking fashion.
Drew Brees and the Saints keep pouring on the points, rolling up the wins and rewriting the record books, too.
Siena is making an interesting offer to its college basketball fans: Come see the Saints play on Sunday _ and watch the New York Giants, too.