- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Nfl Stadium Items
Proof that the NFL really does care about the health of its players was offered up Wednesday by commissioner Roger Goodell with the announcement of a $30 million grant to study brain injuries.
Can you hear me now?
Pro football hasn't changed much over the years. And if you doubt that, consider the following sound bite: "We try to hurt everybody. We hit each other as hard as we can. This is a man's game." Those words appeared in a Time magazine story in 1959.
Karen Berg, who lives next door to the site of a billion-dollar NFL stadium proposed by the Minnesota Vikings, isn't sure she wants it in her backyard. But Berg knows for sure she wants to be able to vote on whether her own taxes should go up to help pay for it.
Residents of a Minnesota county facing a local sales tax hike to help build a new, billion-dollar NFL stadium spoke out overwhelmingly Wednesday in favor of letting them vote on the plan.
The Green Bay Packers announced plans Thursday to add 6,600 new seats at venerable Lambeau Field in time for the 2013 season, part of a self-funded $130 million project that will be welcome news to the 81,000 fans on the waiting list for season tickets.