- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Nhl Items
Chicago selected Toews with the No. 3 pick in the 2006 draft, and grabbed Kane with the No. 1 overall selection the following year. They combined to lead the Blackhawks to Stanley Cup titles in 2010 and 2013.
Capitals prospect Nathan Walker has gained a lot of attention this week. He's even been asked if he has a pet kangaroo.
The question facing Burakovsky now is whether he will return to Erie for a second season or make the Caps' roster as the high-scoring left wing they have been lacking since Alex Ovechkin moved from the left side to the right.
When asked what led them to signing with the Capitals, Brooks Orpik, Matt Niskanen and Justin Peters all pointed to Barry Trotz.
Tim Kennedy and Kris Newbury have spent most of their careers in the minors but bring NHL experience as well.
Three days after getting married, Matt Niskanen signed a seven-year, $40.25 million contract with the Capitals.
It's hard to dispute that the Capitals improved their blueline this week with the signing of free agents Matt Niskanen and Brooks Orpik, who left the Pittsburgh Penguins for D.C. That was the organization's top goal coming into the offseason to help restart a team that missed the Stanley Cup playoffs for the first time since 2007.
Sabres general manager Tim Murray joked that he has run out of spending money two days into NHL free agency.
He is a future Hall of Famer looking for work, but will the Caps be interested in Martin Brodeur?