- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest Nhl Items
Center Brooks Laich stayed off the ice for the eighth straight day, raising concerns about his long-term health.
Mike Green says the Caps need to find a better way to respond to falling behind in games. 'Then why didn't he do it?' wonders Adam Oates.
Soccer's governing body has set a timetable for talks aimed at switching the 2022 World Cup in Qatar to November.
Goalie Henrik Lundqvist has agreed to a contract extension with the New York Rangers.
Just two days after surprisingly watching from the bench for a second straight game, No. 1 goalie Henrik Lundqvist agreed to a long-term contract extension with the New York Rangers on Wednesday.
If the Capitals trade Marty Erat and Dmitry Orlov, should they look for a forward or defenseman in return?
The Capitals defenseman has taken more shots without a goal than any player in the NHL this season, with none of his 62 attempts finding the back of the net.
Capitals rookie Tom Wilson said that after getting cut from Team Canada last year, he wanted them to 'beg for me' this year.
Mike Green scored his first goal of the season, but it was not enough to overcome a 4-0 deficit.