- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
Latest Nhl Items
So you're telling me there's a chance? The NHL Draft Lottery is tonight, but Washington's chances of getting the top pick are slimmer than slim.
The NHL playoffs have arrived, which means it's time for the goalies to get going.
The Columbus Blue Jackets don't mind all the doubters.
The Columbus Blue Jackets are the closest NHL team to the Pittsburgh Penguins, at least geographically. The two franchises are separated by 185 miles of highway.
General manager David Poile hopes he sent the strongest message possible by making the first coaching change in Nashville's history: missing the playoffs is not acceptable for the Predators.
The Boston Bruins had the NHL's best record, allowed the second fewest goals and scored the third most.
Anticipation and expectations rose from the desert at the start of the 2013-14 NHL season.
With his nose broken and a red bruise formed beneath his left eye, veteran Buffalo Sabres forward Drew Stafford settled on a sliver of positive perspective in assessing one of the worst and most tumultuous seasons in the franchise's 44-year history.
This season had a familiar feel for the Florida Panthers, who again relied heavily on prospects and again missed the playoffs.