- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Nhl Items
The Penguins didn't even need Paul Martin's winning goal to win their division for the second year in a row.
The Detroit Red Wings experienced a lull after a fast start but got the two points they needed.
Gustav Nyquist is in impressive company.
Former Capitals coach Bruce Boudreau says Alex Ovechkin's minus-36 'blows my mind.'
While Alex Ovechkin's even strength scoring drought has reached a career-worst 16 straight games and his minus-36 rating is last in the NHL, there remains little doubt that Ovechkin will win his fourth career Maurice ‘Rocket' Richard Trophy as the NHL's leading goal scorer.
The investment group trying to bring men's professional basketball back to Seattle is remaining focused on the NBA, even if landing a hockey franchise could happen sooner.
The New York Islanders were even with the Florida Panthers in the first period, and coach Jack Capuano liked nothing about it.
Ville Leino was happy to bask in some rare cheers after netting the winning goal in the shootout.
"I think it was the right decision, hands down," Caps coach Adam Oates said. "I think he's had a great year. If you look at where he is right now, he's happy. His teammates love him. He's improving on a daily basis. He's flying, he's physical. There are times we need to slow him down. I think he's in a great spot."